Join our team!
Medint integrates intelligence capabilities in the world of medicine, and on a daily basis operates an array of researchers designed to locate and analyze vital, up-to-date and objective medical information for patients diagnosed with complex diseases and for physicians.
Medint’s medical data researchers conduct meta-research that provides our clients with evidence-based answers to critical questions in the medical, clinical, and scientific fields.
In this role:
At Medint, you’ll get to work on multiple types of research projects of varying duration and complexity.
Our client profiles range from startups seeking information to support R&D processes to MDs sending in clinical dilemmas or requesting literature reviews and patients with rare or complex diseases who are looking for accurate information they can act on.
You’ll work part-time, remotely, and flexibly on your own time. You will interact directly with clients before, during, and after the research process and will be responsible for presenting and discussing your findings with them.
- Ph.D. or MSc in Medicine
OR a Medical Student in the clinical years
- WEBINT skills or proven experience – Be able to efficiently search and evaluate data and information from open sources
- Experience as a Medical data analyst – An advantage
- 10-20 working hours per week
- Available for calls, remote meetings and quick tasks during the day
- Full proficiency in English and Hebrew (other languages are an advantage)
- Highly motivated
- Passionate about discovering, evaluating and analyzing data and information
- Articulate and able to present complicated information in a clear and precise manner
- Highly communicative and willing to interact with clients directly as needed
Available positions will be live soon!